Reliance Jio Phone: If we are talking about Reliance Jio then the only thing which comes to my mind is the game changer. Since the launch of Reliance jio, the whole telecom industry has changed their plans and targets. Reliance has shown that it is possible to give high-speed internet with such a low price and most importantly the preview offer was just awesome.
They gave unlimited internet to all for free. Now as the offer is on the verge of getting over they are all set to launch their low priced feature phone on the market. Although they have a set of pre launched smartphones on market but now they will be launching a feature phone.
Reliance Jio Phone at RS 1500 Security Deposit for 3 Years:
The most attractive thing about this phone will be free and they will charge Rs.1500 as a security deposit and will be refunded after 3 years. We know it is some how unbelievable but they are all set to launch this phone at free of cost. So here we will brief out some of the important topics which will give you a proper idea about this amazing app. There are many people who are actually waiting to get this phone. This step of launching this phone was taken after looking at the success of the smartphone. So let’s check out about the feature phone by Reliance Jio.
About the Jio Phone:
This stage will show you a full detail about the phone so that you can know what are the exact thing this phone is coming with.
- The name of the phone will be LYF I guess many of us are aware of this name. This is the same brand which Reliance has chosen for the smartphones.
- This phone will get a RAM of 512 MB which is more than sufficient for feature phone at this price point.
- Speaking of the internal storage. The device will get an internal storage of 4GB which can be later on expanded up to 128GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- The phones get a 2MP of a rear camera which delivers a decent amount of picture quality.
- Coming to the processor of the phone it has snapdragon205 SoC which helps the device get a full throttle of power. With a price of Rs.500 getting a snapdragon processor is one of the best things the users can expect.
- The screen size of the phone is 2.4inches which is decent in size but in terms of picture quality, it delivers bright and clear picture quality.
- The operating system of the phone is Kai OS. which is the custom fork of the Firefox operating system.
- The battery of the phone is of 2000 MAH which is quite a good one which delivers good battery backup.
- Speaking of the connectivity of the phone it gets cat 4 LTE band 3,5,40 followed by dual sim and with a WIFI connection. You will also get USB tethering which allows you to connect with other devices easily. The device will also have Bluetooth 4.1 connection which will help the users to connect with other devices easily. Not only that you will also get a VOLTE support with VoWIFI, with a video calling facility too.
- Messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook can be easily accessed with the help of this app.
- The device gets a unique design which looks just too attractive and handy too.
So these were some of the most valuable features of this phone now let’s check out some of the launch date and the availability of this phone.
Launch date and the availability of the Jio Phone:
The launch date of the phone is on 15th August 2017 and booking starts from 24th August and will exclusively available on reliance digital and jio store from September 2017. Though there are many more things which are yet to be announced for now this is the latest new about the phone and where you can get it.
So here it is all about the super budget phone from Jio which is at Rs.1500 security deposit for 3 years. With a free tag, this device gets a whole lot of feature on it which gives the users the best of the connectivity features at free of cost. There are many who are eagerly waiting for this phone to come on the market. So if you are among those then it is almost the time to get the phone.