Download SBI UPI App: So, finally SBI, the largest bank in India holding more than 5 million customers has come up with the newly launched app so-called UPI that can be used for all types of transaction and online payments. The another name of SBI UPI app is SBI Pay; it is also very surprising to see that SBI decided to avoid the so-called name of the UPI. But for the better function in the cashless society, they have finally decided to design for the UPI payments systems. You must be wondering what exactly the UPI stands is for; it is unified payments interface arena along with the SBI.
You don’t have to panic about the holding of other accounts in any other banks, do it is powered by the SBI Pay App, you will be able to register with this app on your Smartphone and enjoy its features. SBI has been recorded among the 18th bank to own their own UPI app for all types of payments whereas there are more than 30 banks which are already accepting the UPI-based payments.
UPI is totally based on the money transfer app which can be automatically integrated with the entire banking app. Using this UPI app on your device you will be able to facilitate instant money transfer with the mobile app without using your bank details.
How to Download Official SBI UPI App?
Here. I will share few steps regarding how you can download SBI UPI app on your device and use for all types of transaction. There is two way for downloading SBI UPI app on your device either you can go through Google play store or through SBI websites. But you will need to make an assurance that you got sufficient memory on your device for the second option to download it. This app is compatible with the most Android and iOS devices; So, let’s check it out how to download official SBI UPI app.
- Firstly, you will need to go to the Google Play Store on your device.
- Type the name of the SBI UPI app on the search box.
- You will find many of the apps that are related to the UPI but make sure that you get the right one.
- Download the original app that you get on the website and store it on your SD card.
- After the download process is done, you will need to open the file and install it on your device.
- After the installation is done now, you can open the app on your device and use it. But you wont5 be able to use the app until you register with the UPI app online.
How to login at SBI UPI App?
Here are some of the few steps for login at the SBI UPI App. Please do make sure that you do follow the instruction in order to log in.
- First, you will need to open the app that you have installed on your device.
- Login at the SBI UPI App: As in have already mentioned in the above, after all, the installation is done you will need to register with the SBI UPI App. Note that even if you are the customers of ICICI bank, you can register with the SBI UPI app. Remember your mobile number will be acting as user id and a pin to login.
- Create VPA: This VPA actually helps the user to replace the address of your bank account details that you transfer the money to your respective bank account. Note that to use SBI UPI app on your device you will need to first create a VPA. To create a VPA first, you will need to click on “Add a Bank Account” and select a VPA that is before the domain name.
- Registration of Bank Account: Once you are done with the VPA, you will need to register your bank account whether it is SBI or any other banks. But for your kind information note that your mobile number registered with the bank should be the saame on which the UPI is installed. This is the only way that SBI UPI App verifies authenticity.
- Now Generate MPIN: In order to generate the MPIN on your device you will have to provide all of you debit card details and the ATM pin, as to transfer the money you will be requiring MPIN.
- Step to transfer money: In the “Receive money” option you will have to select the payer name on it. Note that the payer should be respective registered with the UPI and also the VPA or the bank details as per the norms. As soon as you the payer get the notification from the UPI app, he/ she should instantly approve the payment just by entering their MPIN on their device.
- How do you pay online using UPI app: This is the same process, just like the other option after you receive the desired product you will just need to approve the payment through the “Receive money” in UPI app it will be just like “cash on delivery.”
So, why to have certain problems with cash, download and install SBI UPI app on your device and start using it today and stay cashless. You will just need to transfer the amount using your device anytime anywhere. If you do still get the problem regarding this app, please do feel free to ask me, I will assist you with your queries.