UPI or Unified Payments Interface is one of the biggest revolutions for the banks in India. You can receive and payments via UPI to SBI account. It is the fastest and cheapest way to the transaction of payments. In other words, UPI helps you to create payments via your bank account directly. You must have the registered mobile number with the bank account of you. Your registered number allows you to verify the account. If you do “Sign In” on UPI Pay Alternatives, you will be asked to give your registered or verified number which is linked to any bank to get information. Once, your mobile number is verified through UPI app, and you are able to create VPA or Virtual Payment Account along with mPIN to start transaction service.
To do that you will need to download and install the UPI app. There are more than 20 UPI apps available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store. But, the thing is you don’t know the process or steps to download and install the UPI App on your device. Not only the SBI customer can create UPI account, but also the other banks can create the link with UPI payment service. All you need to do is to follow the instructions below.
UPI Pay Alternatives App – Similar Apps Like UPI Apps are Here:
- SBI Bank.
- ICICI Bank.
- HDFC Bank.
- PNB Bank.
- BOB Bank.
- Union Bank.
- UCO bank.
- Axis Bank etc.
So, start using the SBI Pay UPI App by creating an account following the instructions are given above. You must have the active account and mobile number. If you don’t have the SBI bank account, then you can go for the Alternative Upi Pay option.
Features of UPI App:
- You can transfer money immediately.
- You can even do transaction, Payments, and transfer on holidays or bank strikes as there no restrictions.
- Money can be transfer from any bank account.
- You won’t need to add payee or wait for specific time.
- You can likewise utilize Bill installments and COD (Cash on Delivery).
How to Download and Install SBI UPI App – UPI Pay Alternatives:
Before you create an account for SBI UPI app, you will need to download the UPI App from the Google Play Store, or you can type “SBI Pay” do search on the internet. Download only one which is listed via SBI Bank. Once you downloaded the UPI App on your device, follow the below steps next to install it.
Steps to Install UPI App:
- The User or Customer must have the Active Bank Account.
- Select the downloaded UPI App and connect with Currently in use Bank Account.
- Now, you need to create your Unique or Virtual ID along with registered mobile number.
- You have to give mPIN or Mobile Pin to start mobile banking.
- At last, you will get an option to link the Aadhar Number by the individual bank.
Finally, you have done the installation process; now you can start using the UPI App. You don’t know how to register online, right? Stay calm and see the steps below.
Online Register – SBI Pay UPI App/Steps:
- You must download the UPI App from Google Store respectively.
- Give your mobile number to receive the OTP. Make sure that you’ve enough balance to send back the confirmation message at the same time.
- Now, you need to create SBI UPI VPA (Virtual Payment Address) which is the most important part of the registration process.
- Link your bank account number to the VPA. You will get two parts in there. Firstly, Desired User Name and Secondly, Suffix in the case of Gmail registration.
- After that, fulfil the other details such as, First Name, Last Name, Email Address etc.
- Select your Bank Account and give your SBI account number. Click on the “Register” button.
That’s it you have just registered SBI UPI PAY App online. Now to start transferring your transactions.
To Set Up Mobile Pin or mPin in SBI Pay UPI App:
- You need to log in Pay App and Select the “Account Management” section.
- You will see many options there, among them you just click on the “Set MPIN” option to validate account. See the image below.
- Now, you need to give your debit card’s last Six (6) digit numbers including expiry date.
- You receive the secret PIN number on your device (OTP). To validate your identity enter it.
- Once you finished the process, you can change MPIN and can also set up. Click on “Change MPIN”.
Therefore, All you need to do is to Download UPI Pay App from the Google Play Store and install it on your device. Please share your opinions with us by commenting on the box below.